vendredi 31 août 2018

Discovered Odometer Fraud- Before Buying

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: California
Found the car I wanted to buy, agreed on a price but seller went out of town for holiday weekend. Excited about my new car, I joined up on the manufacturerswebsiteam for owners and entered the VIN #. Looking through the service history I've discovered the seller is lying and trying to screw me over by the tune of at least 40,000 miles.
I was very lucky to have found this before giving him my $6,000.
I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas what I should do about what this guy is trying to get away with now?
P.s.- Apparently he works as a technician for the local dealer but is selling the car as an individual.
Thank you.


Discovered Odometer Fraud- Before Buying

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire