mardi 28 août 2018

Concealment of Minor

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Nevads
I recently let my 12 yr old daughter go on vacation w my mother for a month to MA. When they returned, I met them at airport took my daughter to Excalibur for 2 nights. When we came home, my daughter asked if she could go visit Nana (we live right next to each other). My daughter said she was afraid Nana was lonely. So of course I allowed her. She ended up spending the night and has not returned home since. Shes claiming she wants to live with my mother. My mother just filed petition for guardianship. I contested it for all allegations are false. No CPS involvement, no drugs or alcohol abuse, Ive had sole custody since she was born. I didn't want to physically force her home but enough is enough. I called the police. There is a NRS that states concealment of a minor is a felony. The definition of Concealment is clear. The police not only refused to force my mother to return my child. They never heard of this law. They claimed it was civil matter. They said to wait till court date see what judge says about guardianship. No police report was filed since no crime had been committed. WHAT CAN I DO?


Concealment of Minor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire