lundi 27 août 2018

Selling Lawdex, Case Index Labels

Hello Everyone,
I am an office clerk at a small-sized family law office in Bucks County, PA. I was assigned the task to sell around 400 lawdex cards. They are no longer used by our office, and I need them gone. We're asking $100.00 for them, but the price is negotiable. They are around $80.00 for around 100 of them, so this is a good deal I believe. If anyone is interested, please let me know by emailing me (carter@ulmerlaw.com). If you have any further questions regarding these, please let me know. Also, shipping will not be free, as the price would be astronomical. Shipping costs can be worked into the price.


Also,
you can reach out to our offices, Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:30.


Thank you for reading!

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES







Selling Lawdex, Case Index Labels

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire