mercredi 29 août 2018

Breaking a Lease: Breaking My Lease - Florida

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Florida
I have rented a house for a year and have had some issues. The issues have been brought to the landlord's attention. The refrigerator leaks and makes a horrible sound, the stove doesn't work, the house has no heat. We are getting into a new lease year and things have gotten bad in the area. We have a trailer park behind our house that the landlord also owns and there was recently a murder in the park. As well as our house just got broken into. There is also as of late been a lot people coming through that we have no idea who they are. We are questioning our safety as we have recently installed 5 security cameras and still don't feel safe. Also nothing has been done with the appliances. When asking about the safety of where we are living the landlord blew it off. I also don't believe the house we are living in is up to code either. And yet my landlord wants to raise my rent another $50.00 a month for the new rental period. We are really wanting to move but it is going to take us some time into the new lease period. Do I have valid reasons for breaking my lease?:(


Breaking a Lease: Breaking My Lease - Florida

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire