dimanche 26 août 2018

Transferring Title: I Have Some Questions About Transferring a Title to My Name

-My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: Colorado
-City: Copper Mountain
-County: Summit County

I recently purchased a vehicle from a friend and I need to transfer the title to my name. He gave me the title but here is the unique situation, the name printed on the front of the title is the person that my friend purchased it from... on the back it does have the original owners printed name and signature(on Seller) and my friends printed name and signature(on buyer). So here is my questions:

1. Does my friend need to officially transfer the title to his name so the title has his name printed on the front of the title before he can sell it to me or can we just take this current title the way it is to the tag/title office to have it transferred to my name?

2. The vehicle is not currently drivable but I don't think emissions is required in Summit County. So if I am correct and emissions is not required, can I transfer and register the title to my name before I get the vehicle working?


Transferring Title: I Have Some Questions About Transferring a Title to My Name

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire