lundi 27 août 2018

Fraud: Metrolink (Socal) Fare Evasion Citation

I decided to take a Metrolink Train to work one morning. I was very tired that morning and selected the wrong location. Later when a Sherrif asked for my ticket I showed it to him, not realizing I had purchased the wrong location. He concluded that I had tried to deceive him and wrote me up for P.C.640 (c)(2) Misuse of Fare Media. Later to my surprise, I receive a violation mandating that I appear in court for this Infraction.

My reason for purchasing the wrong ticket is this... I don't travel every day to the office in Downtown LA, but when I do I usually drive. When I am there I often have to travel back and forth on the Metro Subway to different worksite locations. The Metro Subway allows you to use Metrolink Train tickets on it which is more convenient to use. (It can be a couple a dollars cheaper if you purchase the route I do.) So I regularly buy the Metrolink Train ticket to use for my Metro Subway rides.)

I am guilty of purchasing the wrong ticket for my ride on Metrolink, I don't believe I am guilty of the citation I was actually charged. Nonetheless I don't mind pleading guilty to my charge, as I'd rather pay a fine and be done with the citation. I don't have time to fight it the citation and I don't have time for community service. I don't understand the reasion I am mandated to appear in court for this. Any advice?


Fraud: Metrolink (Socal) Fare Evasion Citation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire