mardi 28 août 2018

Shoplifting at Target but Never Caught in Person

My question involves criminal law for the state of:

So I feel terrible and my guilt is killin me. I’ve shoplifted from target a couple of times taking cloths and other things not to expensive and walking out the front door with them. Now I have never been caught but I have been feeling so guilty I through out everything I took and donated to the Salvation Army and have been terrified since I’ve googled and a lot of people said that some times target will try and build a case before pursuing you. It’s been about 2 months since the last time I have but is there anything I should do get a lawyer move away, anything I should do to protect myself and is there any way of finding out if I’m being watched or pursued . I’ve been dying of the guilt inside and barley sleeping the last month and a half freaking out day by day wondering and scared. I know I did wrong I just can’t go to jail I’ll do whatever I can to make amends and fix it


Shoplifting at Target but Never Caught in Person

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire