lundi 27 août 2018

Suspension and Revocation: Reinstated Licence, then Resuspended with No Notice

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: indiana.

Back in December 2017, I paid off a reinstatement fee, completed and paid for an sr-22 and sent all the information needed to the dmv. My license was reinstated. It is now August 2018, and I was just pulled over and informed my license was suspended again. I checked the Indiana DMV website and it says failure to provide sr-22. I provided this almost a year ago, my license was even reinstated as I said, is this human error? Are they trying to jerk me around? I feel like this is illegal and need advice ASAP. I have 10 days until I have to go to court and show that my license is fixed. I have all receipts and proof of insurance I need. I made sure to have a paper trail in case of this actually happening.


Suspension and Revocation: Reinstated Licence, then Resuspended with No Notice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire