jeudi 30 août 2018

Repossession: How Long Does it Take After Default Before a Repo Man Shows Up

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Ga
I asked my lender to give me 2 more weeks to make a payment, but he told me I was too late. It is my intention to make my payment, but won't be able to to so until mid September. If the paper work is put in place say Friday (tomorrow, Aug. 31), how long before someone comes to my door?
Secondly, I was told they could get a court order and a deputy upon returning. What is the length of time before he/ she returns? My whole point is I WANT to pay, just fell on hard times and now as I am getting back on my feet, the lender wants to play hard ball. Oh... and if I make my payment before car is picked up, will this repossession be on my credit? Thanks to all who answer.


Repossession: How Long Does it Take After Default Before a Repo Man Shows Up

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire