mardi 28 août 2018

Auto Insurance: Complication with Allstate's Rental Policy

My question involves insurance law for the state of: Washington

My car was hit when parked a while back, but they left a note with their policy number with Allstate.
I called, filed a claim, took my car to the body shop and went to pick up my rental at enterprise (where it was booked by Allstate).

I was told that what Allstate is covering is $2.50/day less than their *cheapest* option and that I could either call them or pay the difference.

Upon calling Allstate, I was put on hold and was told that's all I'm going to get regardless of the car that I drove or what enterprise charges for a sedan.

I expected them to provide me with something comparable (I drive a sedan) for the duration of the repairs. But apparently not. Is my expectation unreasonable? If not, what course of action can I take?


Auto Insurance: Complication with Allstate's Rental Policy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire