vendredi 24 août 2018

Cop Tried to Ruin My 4th of July

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Oregon

Foreplay: Picture this, 4th of July everybody’s on the street. Cruising on a surface street in the slow lane, then BAM cop was hiding in plain site, LIDAR WEEOOOWEEOOO. “You were going 52 in a 35” I ain’t ever dropped sum so fast (my jaw).

Serious shit: I’m dead serious committed to win this case. Take note as to how cocky this f*ck thinks he is with his stubs of statements. This is aaalll the discovery they had on file. How do I get
Failure to cite Laser Radar training
Failure to cite calibration certificates
Failure to state that the Laser was indeed tuned prior to his shift.

Just beat a case in Kowlitz and plan to keep that momentum going.

>>> Can anyone site any ORS stating what cops are required to cite in tickets? <<<

Pics in the link, help me out.
https://imgur.com/gallery/bkqa9hM


Cop Tried to Ruin My 4th of July

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire