samedi 25 août 2018

Calculation of Support: Ex is a Thief and Has Lied Under Oath and He is an Illegal Immigrant

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California. My ex currently has physical custody of my son and we both have Joint custody the crazy judge in Department 46 of Chats worth California has ordered me to pay him 975.00 a month for 1 kid when i have 6 other children at home. The oldest being in College and the youngest in Elementary. She did not care and told me to get Child support for the other kids as well. This ex of mine never paid a penny and every time i asked him for help he wold tell me no. Anyways to make a long story short this man Owns a Mechanic shop and lied to the judge stating he only makes $500 a week. I was able to get a picture of his Business License with his name as being the owner. It is said in the internet that his business makes about $8k-$10k a month. He owns a 2015 Fully loaded Tundra an 2010 Fully loaded BMW he owns a horse a hobby of bike mounting oh and a collection of Jordans and what not per my son Oh and his wife does not work so how can he survive on $500 a week? My son claims he only has 2 pairs of shoes and is not allowed to eat what he likes and only when they are around. My son is 13 years old. My question is how can i proof that he is lying and get y son back he does not want to be there. He threatens me by telling me he will go to court and tell them that i fell behind on child support and for 1 year he denied me my son. I took the police with me once and he told court that i was misbehaving at his point of employment yeah with the police right next to me? I did not go back for the whole year because i did not want my son to have to go thru this every weekend. I cant afford a lawyer my car was reposes because i cant afford it our food is very limited to rice beans soups and a lot of fruits we eat meats 4 times a month if we are lucky my home and my children are my priority i am devastated. I need help answers.


Calculation of Support: Ex is a Thief and Has Lied Under Oath and He is an Illegal Immigrant

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire