vendredi 31 août 2018

Citation for Cutting Across a Driveway to Make a Turn

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Texas

There’s construction on this road I go to work, one side of the road is completely blocked and to continue on this road you either follow the traffic cones or you can make a turn to pass through a very large industrial lot. No signs are posted.

I got a citation for cutting across a driveway to make a turn with a court date, no fee is displayed which I assume I must go to court.


Never had any traffic tickets before and had no idea you can get a ticket for this. There are litteraly tons of people going through that lot.

Since I can’t just pay this online, what do I say to the judge about this?


I honestly don’t want my record messed up because of driving through a lot.
What implications does this ticket have on my driving record, insurance.premium, criminal record, etc.


Thank you.


Citation for Cutting Across a Driveway to Make a Turn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire