jeudi 30 août 2018

Regarding Fraud - 66 Y/O Con Artist Stolen Thousands . Need Advice for Prosecution

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Florida

Hello. This is my first time posting here. Hopefully you guys can steer me into the right direction. Long story short. My wife and I just bought a house in poor condition. One of the first things we needed done was to get flooring due to exposed plywood and concrete. On August, we found a carpet installer. He gave us a quote, due to zelle limitations, I droved to the branch and paid him by cash in the parking lot of wells fargo. I havent seen the man since. He did gave me a receipt but that was it. He keeps delaying the install and makes shitty excuses. A couple of days ago, I started to google his name and found out that he is a con artist. He been arrested and continue to con people out of there money. I gave him 1,200$ and sadly I accepted the lost but his crimes need to stop. According to google reviews, he just con two other people within 72 hours. He been doing this for years. I dont understand why he is not in jail. A couple of interesting stuff I came across was that he was ban from a carpet manufacturer due to him conning clients, evicted many times from non playing rent, a couple of judgements on him, and I talked to a couple of people on the phone that was con'ed by him. My goal is to get him back on court to prosecute him. Its disfusting how a man can continue to steal from family and bluntly get away from it.
All you need to google is " richard rokowski scam " all the conning is on the front page, also check image tab.
Type Richard rokowski channel 9 and you see him on the news confirming he owes people money! I DONT GET IT.
look under elite carpet services and under newest reviews and watch how buntly people are being scam by this old man?
Please some one steer me into the right direction. Im still in "good terms" with him. I just go alone with his lies but this need to stop. Please help.


Regarding Fraud - 66 Y/O Con Artist Stolen Thousands . Need Advice for Prosecution

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire