mercredi 29 août 2018

Stop Sign Height Mounting Requirements in California

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

I got a ticket this morning for failing to stop at a stop sign. I went back to the street to survey the area and realized I completely did not see the stop sign. The stop sign at this particular intersection for some reason is mounted extremely high up, about 10 feet off the ground high up on a pole. Furthermore, the sign is partially obstructed by a near by tree. I truly did not mean to not stop at the sign, and honestly feel that this stop sign is placed outside of ones normal vision range. The sign is literally placed almost twice as high as a normal stop sign. Is there any type of stop sign height mounting requirements in California which could allow me to fight this citation?


Stop Sign Height Mounting Requirements in California

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire