mercredi 29 août 2018

Extortion: Can a Mother Blackmail Her Daughter's Rapist

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California
My daughter is in her 30's. She was raped and threatened when she was a young teenager by my live-in boyfriend. I just found out. she does not want to relive this time in her life.she works in a very public job and has children now, small town. This man abused me too ending the relationship when he kidnapped me and my youngest daughter vowing we would never wake up.he was charged with that crime. During our relationship he convinced me to spend 10,000. from my oldest girl bank accounts and that he would put the money back when he received his inheritance. He has received it now. the time to take him to court has elapsed. But I was told by the local police dept that he can still be charged with the rape and violent threats to her at that time. I dont want her to have to go through court system now but I want to have the money given back to them plus interest. Can I do this legally? Who could help me?


Extortion: Can a Mother Blackmail Her Daughter's Rapist

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire