jeudi 29 mars 2018

Traffic Accidents: What Happens if Policy Holders Insurance Will Not Cover Everything

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: NY. Oct 2016, a young lady ran a stop sign..I hit her in the side. I was hospitalized 4 days. I had surgery for a torn hip labrum, which retore. My no fault ins coverage of 50,000 has been used. I stopped PT as I felt worse, now with my gait off and weight gain because of pain, and lack of activity, my spine has been compromised. My hip dr does not take my private ins, and I have called numerous drs to do this surgery, and am at a dead end. Also, I have disgusting scars on my stomach, which has to be drained of fluids. Instead of 2 little bellies, I have four gross deformed ones. My lawyer received a settlement which we refused, 50k. Her policy is only for 100k..I probably will not be able to work again, or at least in my field, I have no social life, and just at a loss. I'm not trying to get rich, but this accident has dramatically effected my life. More then likely the settlement wont cover future medical...As of now I dont know if they had other policies or umbrella. The young girl was in her mom's car. My lawyers are leaving me clueless..any advice? I'm at a standstill with my health w drs also!


Traffic Accidents: What Happens if Policy Holders Insurance Will Not Cover Everything

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire