lundi 26 mars 2018

Ticket for Speeding > 100 MPH in California

Hello i recently received a speeding ticket (22348) for driving over 100 mph. I had just merged onto the freeway 105 from the 710 and was going to exit in less than 1 mile and a half on the street lakewood blvd. A CHP stopped me and said i was easily going 120 mph when in reality i was doing 90. It was 12:30 pm at night so it was dark, and he also said he didn't catch me with the radar because i asked him to see it. he said he paced me, but i believe he wasn't behind me for long enough and i also know i wasn't going 120. The officer also made me get out my car and made me follow his finger. I was sober so he let me go and gave me a 120 mph ticket. I offered him to check my car if he wanted to for anything, but he didn't. Am i hopeless or what are my options ? Was he even able to do a sobriety check ? Am i able to beat the case or at least lower it to 90 mph ? any suggestions please !!! Im willing to fight this on my own in person, through written declaration, or by hiring an attorney.


Ticket for Speeding > 100 MPH in California

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire