jeudi 29 mars 2018

Traffic Accidents: Hit by Vehicle Merging into My Lane

My question involves an accident that happened in Sacramento, CA. At Watt Ave. where LaRiviera merges on, but prior to American River Drive Exit.

I was in the third lane from the left. I had just moved into that lane. Next thing I knew I was hit on my right front passenger area behind the headlight and in front of the wheel well. Driver of the other car says it is my fault. She wouldn't move out of traffic so I have pics of the actual resting place of the vehicles. The pics show her side view mirror clearly aligned with the middle of my dash, her car at an angle and my car centered in the lane. She crossed over a solid white line and was coming from a merging lane. I say she is at fault, my insurance company says she is at fault. At this point, her insurance company hasn't said either way. What really bums me out is that I haven't even had it two weeks......Thoughts?


Traffic Accidents: Hit by Vehicle Merging into My Lane

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire