mardi 27 mars 2018

- Doctors Counting Pills Not Prescribed by Them (Maryland)

Hello,

I am not sure if this is considered malpractice, and I apologize if I am posting in the wrong section. This was the only "medical" thread I could find.

I am prescribed a benzodiazepine (Xanax). This is prescribed by a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.

I started seeing another doctor, unrelated completely to the Xanax prescriber. This other doctor is forcing me to bring in my Xanax script every month so they can count it.

Is this legal? Why would they want to count something prescribed from another person?

Again, I hope I am not sure what the best course of action would be, but I am hoping that this will get me headed in the correct direction.

I am in Maryland.

Thank you so much in advance.

Best,

gXk


- Doctors Counting Pills Not Prescribed by Them (Maryland)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire