dimanche 25 mars 2018

Court Proceedings: Clothing

My question involves child care or neglect: NY

Is it unreasonable to request to the other parent to send back my child's clothes that he wears? He has left over 10 items there....all school clothes. I send him clothes there because he doesn't want to wear what they have. He says those arent his clothes. They have also sent him to school in urine stained clothing, smelling so bad, it smelled like an animal peed all over it. I send his school clothes so he has clothes that are clean and match. He also went 3 days without changing his clothes and even soiled them. I dont know how long he was in soiled underpants. hes 10...yes..i know he is seeing a counselor. but please just answer on the legal end. I think they are probably throwing the clothes away that he wears to his house. They never come back. Ugh. Should I bring this up to my lawyer?


Court Proceedings: Clothing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire