dimanche 25 mars 2018

Accusation of Marijuana Landlord/Neighbors

My question involves defamation in the state of: Florida

Short to me:

-Manager at a big internet company
-42 years old
-never used drugs in my life
-No police record ever
-Original from Germany

Last Friday i came home from after work and had a letter on my door from my apartment complex.

Neighbors had complaint that it smells like Marijuana out of my apartment. I should stop this right now or advise my guests not to smoke it anymore.

First i live alone and i had no guests over for months. Plus never ever smoked marijuana in my apartment.

I was going to the front office to speak with the manager there. Showed her the paper and asked her what this is. The second sentence out of her mouth was: "i can smell it on you right now!"

The only thing this lady could smell was my cologne. And the only things in my apartment smelling are the scented candles i have.

I live there for 6 years rent was never late there was never an issue but this is a big issue for me. I lost trust in the management company plus this can damage my reputation.

What steps i can take in this case?


Accusation of Marijuana Landlord/Neighbors

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire