samedi 31 mars 2018

Other Issues: How Can I Calculate the Two Years Home Residency to Fulfill the Condition

I came to USA in May 4th 2004 with J-2 visa to join my husband while he was doing his Ph.D.. I stayed for 3 years with this J-2 visa. I left USA in June14th 2007 and changed my visa to J-1 visa to start my Ph.D. with a fund from my government. I back to USA in August 15th 2007. I stayed another eight years with the J-1 visa. I visited my home country for five months during these eight years.
I want to know if these five months counted from the 24 months required for my J-2 visa .

I left with my family in July 10th 2015 and stayed in the country of origin till February 10th 2017. During that time I received a waiver from the two years home residency of my J-1 visa. But my husband did not get waiver from the two years of his J-1 visa.

I want to know How can I calculate the two years home residency to fulfill the condition?


Other Issues: How Can I Calculate the Two Years Home Residency to Fulfill the Condition

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire