lundi 26 mars 2018

Received a Speeding Ticket While Passing

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Minnesota
I received a speeding ticket today for going 70 in a 60 while passing another vehicle on a two lane road.
I was actually clocked going going 76 but the state trooper said my pass was fine. Now my point is Minnesota has a law that states that the speed limit is increased by 10 when passing on a two lane road where the speed limit is 55+.
When I asked the trooper said that it only applies to 55mph roads not more. I looked it up and it is clearly 55+ so 60 is included.
So my question is would it be worth it to challenge the ticket based on the fact that I was technically going 76 in a 70?


Received a Speeding Ticket While Passing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire