jeudi 29 mars 2018

Purchase Contracts: Should I Sue Seller After Cancelation of Escrow

My question involves real estate located in the State of: CA

I am a buyer in a real estate transaction in Los Angeles, CA. Earnest money [EMD] has been deposited and escrow is open. Seller is refusing to give property information and documentation (disclosures) and after delivering a Seller Notice to Perform, still has not performed. I'm thinking of canceling the escrow and getting my EMD back.

Question is - can i still sue them for breach of contract after cancelation of escrow?
If i do not cancel escrow, what kind of remedies do I have?

Property in question is an apartment complex, not a SFR.


Purchase Contracts: Should I Sue Seller After Cancelation of Escrow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire