vendredi 30 mars 2018

Disputing Debts: Medical Bill

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: VA

I went to a new doctor without any complains and have a medical bill for the lab(it's not much) due to a mistake on doctor part in terms of sending billing codes and requesting tests for annual wellness exam. Insurance is saying they aren't preventive and won't be covered, so I have to pay out of pocket towards the deductible.

I am trying to talk to doctor's office where they promised that they are going to take care of it, but now seems like they are not interested in doing it and it's almost been a month.

I have been calling their main point of contact and have always been told, it'll be done today or tomorrow kind of situation, but apparently nothing is being done and they have already sent a patient termination letter, once I started to question the tests.

My question is, since I am asking about certain tests, why they are being done as preventive and not getting any reasonable response. Do I have any other options/avenues to pursue or should I just bite the bullet by paying and move on? Also, can I file a complaint with my local state health department?

Appreciate any advice or help. Thank you


Disputing Debts: Medical Bill

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire