lundi 26 mars 2018

Animal Offenses: Dig Clams

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Quincy, MA

All,

Here's my case:

Last summer I took my niece and sister to the beach in Quincy MA, I had fun to dig clams and we did not know that was illegal. After later police showed up and stopped us digging clams. The he gave me a $50 non-criminal ticket. Because it was non-criminal then I deceived to pay the ticket. But I just got the letter from the Quincy District Court to appear in the court for this offense.

Here's detail of charge:
Count /Code/ Offense Description
1 40/21/B Municipal By Law or Ordinance Violation c41 $21

I am so worry about this case, What should I do ? Do I need to hire a lawyer ?

Any inputs/ helps appreciated.

Thanks
Bleg


Animal Offenses: Dig Clams

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire