mardi 27 mars 2018

Abandoned Property: Am I Obligated to Store Belongings if They Are Not Picked Up by Agreed Date

My question involves personal property located in the State of: Colorado
I have been storing personal belongings for my ex-boyfriend for many years. He has never lived on my property. He split with me several months ago, but has put off collecting his belongings ever since. We finally agreed in a phone conversation that he would pick them up within two weeks. I sent him a follow-up email and a certified letter to his last known address that was signed for and receipt returned, detailing our conversation. A few days prior to the end of that two week period, he sent a reply email asking for an extension on the final date. He also stated that he had not, under any circumstances, abandoned his property. I did not reply. Am I still obligated to store his belongings, even though he did not honor our agreement?


Abandoned Property: Am I Obligated to Store Belongings if They Are Not Picked Up by Agreed Date

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire