lundi 26 mars 2018

Speeding Tickets: 22348 Speeding Ticket Over 100mph

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California
Hello i recently received a speeding ticket (22348) for driving over 100 mph. I had just merged onto the freeway 105 from the 710 and was going to exit in less than 1 mile and a half on the street lakewood blvd. I was going to get food and when i merged onto the freeway i went towards the carpool lane, but my girlfriend quickly told me i had to exit so i sped up a bit to reachthe exit all the way to the right and happened to get stop. A CHP stopped me and said i was easily going 120 mph, but i know in reality i was doing 90 and no more than that. It was 12:30 pm at night so it was dark, and he also said he didn't catch me with the radar because i asked him to see it and said he didnt use the radar. he said he paced me, but i believe he wasn't behind me for long enough and i also know i wasn't going 120.He said he followed me since i merged on to the freeway but i was only on the 105 for about a mile, which i believe isnt enough distance for him to have paced me enough, rather he caught up to me. The officer also made me get out my car and made me follow his finger. I was sober so he let me go and gave me a 120 mph ticket. I offered him to check my car if he wanted to for anything, but he didn't. I am willing to plead guilty to 90 mph but not 120. will the judge allow this at my appearance or what would i have to do to try and reduce it to what i was actually driving at (90) ? Am i hopeless or what are my options ? Was he even able to do a sobriety check ? Am i able to beat the case or at least lower it to 90 mph ? any suggestions please !!! Im willing to fight this on my own in person, through written declaration, or by hiring an attorney.


Speeding Tickets: 22348 Speeding Ticket Over 100mph

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire