vendredi 30 mars 2018

Regulations and Procedures: Can’t Wait for Liquor to Become Privatized

Pennsylvania you need to get with the times. Ugh. I went to buy a bottle of wine and they have no bathroom avail for customers. It’s totally annoying to have to deal with the miserable people who seem to enjoy saying no you may not use the bathroom to a paying customer. I suppose they technically do not have to provide a bathroom but in our state liquor is state run. I normally lean left and do not support privatization of prisons but I do for the liquor stores. I realize it’s annoying when Businesses have people try to use the bathroom and they don’t even buy anything. Peeing outside should be legal. Annoyed as hell.


Regulations and Procedures: Can’t Wait for Liquor to Become Privatized

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire