jeudi 29 mars 2018

Speeding Tickets: Cited for Under Pa Veh. 3361

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Pennsylvania

My daughter was cited under PA Title 75 Section 3361, Driving vehicle at safe speed. She's 20 so she's not a minor. She was involved in an accident, per her account, she was exiting the highway and lost control of the vehicle. The weather conditions at the time were Sleet (Hail) as reported on the citation. I believe the officer showed up after the accident happened.

I have a few questions, and I can provide more details if needed. How can an officer say she was driving too fast for the conditions if he wasn't there to witness it? Since this happened on a highway, it's covered by the state police. I've had my fair share of speeding tickets in the past, and when I go to the local township, they will usually change the violation to something not involving points. I don't know for sure if she was speeding or not, but from my experience, she's generally a safe driver. Does the same thing happen with state police? I'd be OK paying a fine, but I would like to get the points removed.

Thanks!


Speeding Tickets: Cited for Under Pa Veh. 3361

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire