mardi 27 mars 2018

Parking Violations: Hit by a Reverse Parking Car in a Parking Lot

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Texas.

I just got hit by my colleague today in the parking lot outside of our office. He was in front of me(we are going same direction) trying to back into a parking spot. While I'm behind him trying to park into the same spot... I didn't know his is going to back into that spot since there are plenty of other spots on the other side where he can just drive in, so I was trying to drive into the spot behind him. He had a pretty big truck so he didn't see me(in a small sedan) behind him. As soon as I saw his reverse light came on, I stopped my car and horned at him. He did stop at the moment he hit my car.

So who should be responsible in this case?


Parking Violations: Hit by a Reverse Parking Car in a Parking Lot

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire