mardi 27 mars 2018

Traffic Accidents: Traffic Accident I Was Not Involved in

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: California

A few days ago my insurance called me to get some details on an accident that they said I was involved in back in August of 2016 in the LA area.
Supposedly I rear ended a car. The damaged party has hired an attorney and in addition to the driver there was a passenger in the damaged vehicle as well.

But... my car or myself were nowhere near that accident. I live in the Bay Area and on the day of the accident I was at work, in the Bay Area. My car was parked in the commuter train parking lot. In addition, the car they say I was driving has never been to LA for the duration of my ownership of it.

My insurance wasn't very helpful. But they were able to give me the names of the driver/passenger/attorney. I called the attorney's office and let them know that it couldn't have possibly been me. Waiting for a call back now.

I can only guess that the driver/passenger remembered the license plate wrong, and a search of said plate revealed my car. On the other hand, this could be fishing or a possible scam, and I'm not sure what I can do about it.

Some advice?


Traffic Accidents: Traffic Accident I Was Not Involved in

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire