dimanche 25 mars 2018

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Can Mall Security Message You Personally Via Social Media

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Nevada
Me and my friend where in Kohl’s on Thursday just lookin around . The shop was kinda empty , anyways she took an item worth 30 dollars , she didn’t conceal it or anything it was in her hand and we literally walked out , she didn’t pay for it . On Saturday night 2am I got a message of this guy , I recognize his face but didn’t know his name and he basically said “ when are you gonna pay for the items you stole from Kohl’s “ and then another one “ it’s ok I’ll report you to my workplace “ . ( I have my job listed it’s not Kohl’s ) . I went on his profile and apperantly he was drinking so was drunk when he send me that message . He deffo wasn’t in the shop that time as a customer so he must he lp . He probably messaged me because he knew my name or something . But is it legal to do that , and he didn’t anything about police just my workplace . Can I get in trouble for being acomplise ? Or what if he tries to black mail me? I literally replied “sorry?” And he never messaged me back . Will I get in trouble in work ? And was he in his rights to message me on social media like that ?


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Can Mall Security Message You Personally Via Social Media

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire