lundi 26 mars 2018

Emancipation: Emancipation in West Virginia

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: West Virginia. I'm Johnna and I'm 16 years old, once I get a job and a car I'm going to try and get emancipated. My parents verbally abuse me to the point that I break down and cry almost everyday. They call me names like idiot, dumbass, stupid, etc. They don't allow me to do anything or go anywhere, they make me clean everyday and buy my own stuff. Sometimes my dad pushes me or slaps me but he says he didn't do it hard but he has. Ive brought up emancipation before and they said they'll just send me off before I get emancipated. I'm scared that my siblings will lie about them being mean to me but even they have said that they treat me like dirt. I have a few questions I need answered.

Am I able to get emancipated? Can they send me off for trying to be emancipated? What would I tell the judge?


Emancipation: Emancipation in West Virginia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire