lundi 17 juin 2019

Use and Enforcement: Bump in Road

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Montana. I live up a private easement which only a few people have legal access on. One neighbor put a berm on the dirt road that has damaged my low-clearance RV since I have scraped my underside on the berm multiple times with that vehicle. There is no way I can avoid the berm and still get to and from my property. I have informally and nicely (in writing) asked him to remove it for the stated reason but the only response I got was his wife trying to yell at me as I drove by. I can buy a $20,000 tractor and remove it myself but that may just lead to tractor wars. Is hiring a lawyer and filing a lawsuit my only real option since he has ignored my request?


Use and Enforcement: Bump in Road

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire