lundi 17 juin 2019

Contractors and Subcontractors: Harrassment on an Easement

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Michigan
I am building a house in a rural area. It is on .65 acre lot 100ft by 265ft
There is an easement running along side it and over the back portion of it. It is an easement described in a survey of the neighbor behind me as "the described along with an easement for ingress and egress."
That is the only documentation I have found other than what the bank found and that was that the easement was origianally created for consumers power company to service power lines.
The neighbor behind using it wants to claim it is a "Private road." I believe not , especially since it crosses my property.
They have gotten even more belligerent now by harassing my contractors and cement guy telling him he can not park there even when they are not in need of getting in or out. Also, there is a drive right next to that easement that they could use to go around but just want to be "Un - Neighborly"
The property where I am putting my house was formerly owned by the Department of Natural resources of Michigan. That is why they were never challenged when using the easement. I am not challenging them using it. I am challenging there right to "Private" use of the easement.
I have contiguous property and believe I have every right to use it also without being challenged or harassed !!!!
Please advise. Thanks, Tim


Contractors and Subcontractors: Harrassment on an Easement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire