samedi 29 juin 2019

Trust Administration: Can Trustee Quitclaim Property Directly to Beneficiary's Trust

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: CA

I am the trustee of my father's living trust. There are two properties in my father's trust; I am the beneficiary of one and my brother is the beneficiary of the other. My brother and I each have our own living trusts, and we would both like for the property that we inherit to be put into our living trusts. Can I save us each a step and simply quitclaim the properties from my father's trust directly into our living trusts? My father's trust does not list our trusts as beneficiaries, just us as individuals.


Trust Administration: Can Trustee Quitclaim Property Directly to Beneficiary's Trust

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire