mercredi 19 juin 2019

Medical Malpractice: Too Old to Be Profitable

My question involves malpractice in the state of: New Jersey

I'm 60, and have a potential lawsuit against an ER that delayed my spinal decompression surgery by over a day due to misdiagnosis of a dropped foot.

I've contacted 4 law firms so far, all have refused my case at the "phone screener" stage. Three of these law firms were "major" practices listed in US News and World Reports "America's best lawyers", and one was a "billboards all over the place" operation (sorry - no better way to describe them)

At the 4th law firm, a major that exclusively does medical malpractice, I offered to pay for a consultation. they refused my offer and told me they felt it would not be profitable enough if they won the case. I don't have kids to raise or decades of lost wages to boost my payment.

The 4 rejections were by experts so it would be unwise to pay myself instead of using a firm's contingency plan.

What can I do? I assume I have no ability to sue.

Thanks


Medical Malpractice: Too Old to Be Profitable

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire