mercredi 26 juin 2019

Transferring Title: My Ex Won't Sign the Title Over to Me

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: North Carolina

My ex husband and I divorced just about a year ago and it was just a simple divorce. We each kept our cars but this wasn't included in the divorce paperwork (now I realize that wasn't too smart ~ I just wanted the divorce finalized). My bank has successfully removed him as a co-signer but according to the bank and the State of North Carolina, they need a notarized POA document from my ex to remove him from my title and registration. He refuses to sign this. Am I just stuck now if I end up wanting to sell my car? I'm not sure what else to do here.


Transferring Title: My Ex Won't Sign the Title Over to Me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire