vendredi 28 juin 2019

Informal Discovery

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

I am contesting a carpool violation citation. I submitted an informal request for discovery with the CHP and then filed my proof of service with the court.

My question is 2 part:
1. if CHP responds to my discovery request is CHP also required to file a proof of service with the court to prove they they responded to my informal discovery request? Or are they not required to file a proof of service at all? How do they prove they responsed to my request?

2. If they are required to file a proof of service but they fail to do so (no record found in the online case report, can I ask the court to dismiss my case by arguing that I did not receive response to my request since there is no proof that I received discovery?

Thank you!


Informal Discovery

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire