vendredi 21 juin 2019

Loan Agreements: Return Loaner Car with Flat Tire,paid for a New Tire,1 Week Later Dealership Want 4k

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Virginia

I took my Audi A4 car to the dealership to get some issues fixed. The dealership gave me a Courtesy Loaner Vehicle to drive while my car was at their shop.

While I was driving on the Highway, I got a flat tire. I immediately parked the Car, called Audi Roadside Service to get the tire changed with the spare tire.

Took the car back to the dealer ship, they inspected the vehicle, noted that the tire being flat on the Inspection form. Asked me to pay for a new Tire which I gladly did ($250).

A week later I get a call from the service manger saying that they lifted up the car and noticed that there was 'More Damage to the Vehicle and the alignment is off' and that I owe them about $4000 dollars !!!

I told him that I took the car back and it only had a flat tire issue, the Loaner inspector checked the vehicle and two people drove the car before making me sign the inspection form. He was still keen that the damage was my fault and told me that he was ready to pay my deductible if I told my insurance to take care of it. He also said if I didn't want to do that, he would contact their AUDI LAWYERS and pursue me in court to pay the full $4,000 and all the lawyer fees !!

I told him at that point I would sue them right back for Malicious Prosecution, Lawyer Fees, Bad Reputation and Wasted Time. He asked me in what direction I wanted to move forward and told him I would need to consult a lawyer and would get back to him in a weeks time.

Am I liable, for the damages ? Can someone give my any guidance ? Shall I hire a lawyer ?


Loan Agreements: Return Loaner Car with Flat Tire,paid for a New Tire,1 Week Later Dealership Want 4k

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire