mardi 25 juin 2019

Consumer Law Issues: Asus Customer Service

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: ca

I contacted Asus because my motherboard died in my laptop after 1 year and some months. They wouldn’t connect me to the parts dept and said this is internal issue that only they can solve and I have to send them the laptop and pay a diagnostic fee. Then after paying the diagnostic fee for one of their technicians to diagnose the problem (dead motherboard) they can give me an estimate. I know the what the problem is, because I took it to a local shop to get it diagnosed and they stated that I need a new motherboard. Can Asus legally prevent me from contacting their parts dept to procure the part myself?


Consumer Law Issues: Asus Customer Service

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire