mardi 18 juin 2019

California Laws

Hello. I am wondering: I was told unless by my city's traffic division if a non officer records me running a red light, illegal turn, or speeding, then shows an officer, that I can't get in trouble. I'm not sure but IF I ran a red light, it looked like my vehicle was past the intersection.
Also, I want to be as anonymous as possible, but I have called the traffic division and fortunately they said they no longer use red light cameras in my city. Now this is what I do worst case: I have taken pictures of red light camera signs required to be posted within 200 feet. I also take pictures of areas where there is a red light violation sign but no camera. If an officer didn't record me, how would these defenses hold in court?
Also, if I don't hurt anyone, but run a red light, am I still able to be charged with reckless driving??


California Laws

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire