mercredi 19 juin 2019

Unknowingly Asked for Nude from Underage Person

I got a friend request on Snapchat sometime ago and i accepted it without knowing the person. We never really chat before. One day i was going over my unknown contacts and asked if the person sells pics/videos (i have got requests from many premium snapchatters who do that). While i had no intention of buying i asked that just to know if the person is scam or a legit person. The person denied and said shes not prostitute. We had few texts exchanges after that. Finally i asked her age and was shocked to hear she was 15! I immediately apologized and said i had no idea she was a minor. I know for sure this was not a scam but a real person.
What are the chances it could lead me to trouble?


Unknowingly Asked for Nude from Underage Person

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire