mercredi 26 juin 2019

Registering a Vehicle: Cost 4000$ to Register My Car Please Help

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: So bought My car around 2 years ago in Alabama I live in California.. they told me they were going to give me the plates and include the sales tax when I purchased my vehicle.. but as I call them asking what’s going on they tell me that they no longer are gonna help me now I owe all these penalites to the DMV and I don’t know what to do.. the dmv didn’t send me a letter to go register my car or even a letter that I have penalites.. I feel really attacked if their is a good soul somewhere that can help me it would be greatly appreciated... thank you so much


Registering a Vehicle: Cost 4000$ to Register My Car Please Help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire