jeudi 20 juin 2019

Divorce: [Ca] Required to Disclose Property in Uncontested Divorce

My question involves a marriage in the state of: California

My wife and I have decided to divorce after 3 years. I will be the petitioner. It will be an uncontested divorce and we're going to handle all financial/property issues ourselves without attorneys. Neither of us will be requesting support, and both will request to terminate the court's ability to award support in the future. Given this, do I still need to provide a declaration of separate property (FL-110) along with the FL-100, or can I check the "There are no such assets or debts that I know of to be confirmed by the court" box on the form?

I suppose the same question applies to the disclosure of community property.


Divorce: [Ca] Required to Disclose Property in Uncontested Divorce

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire