samedi 15 juin 2019

Student Discipline: Filing a Grievance or Lawsuit Against a School District

My question involves education law in the State of: California

I am in the process of trying to sue the Santa Clara Unified School district for intimidation and negligence against my sons.
Im really looking for any next steps suggestions.
I have completed filing a complaint against the Coach with the District and now have escalated this to the CDE.
any suggestions is welcome.

I am an ARAG member and also looking for Limited scope rep.

regards

One of the basis is that my son is a varsity player for the school.
Last season , and I already filed a complaint about this is:
I had emailed the coach about his playing time, and he responded by pulling my son to the side during a break in practice, and informing my son that if I sent him any more emails about playing time, he would make my son run.

Another incident is last summer, when my son injured his wrist at summer league game, and he told me son that he is "Weak" for refusing to play and wanting to rest his injury.

I have several more details of what he did to other players, so I can send more..
Im sorry for being so passionate about this..:)
regards


Student Discipline: Filing a Grievance or Lawsuit Against a School District

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire