dimanche 30 juin 2019

Please help in Proving This Bracelet Is Mine

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Virgina. I had a "friend" who stole my bracelet. I realized it was gone a couple days later (stolen from my bathroom counter) I had no proof at the time it was her that stole it, so i continued to search my home. Recently i seen her post my bracelet to an online yars sale site. I immediately screen shoted everything, took my recipets of purchase, and her posts and made a police report. We have a court date but now they are saying that i have to prove even more ownership since there could have been duplicates made of the same exact bracelet! (Impossible)She still has my bracelet how can i possibly retrieve my stolen merchandise and make these charges stick. Fyi she has charges a mile long for theft. I know the maker marks on the jewelry. But the officer said those would be standard for the braceletes. Im lost on how to prove that exact bracelet is mine. I cant see where there is any other markings on it.


Please help in Proving This Bracelet Is Mine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire