samedi 22 juin 2019

Repossession: Unlawful Repossession

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Florida

Before I continue, Please, no "just pay the lien" comments. Working with lienholder on coming to an arrangement.

That being said, My work vehicle we got a Title Loan on. (Bad Choice). We had to make rent. I own the vehicle (Contractor). It gets parked infront of my wife's car and has a work trailer connected to it. I had a repo agent attempt to move my wife's car out of the way. It was pulled in forward and it is FWD, so he would've had to drag it out to get to the collateral, which has a work trailer connected to it (Not Collateral). I told him that he was not to move my wife's car and he said he can move whatever he needs to to get the collateral.

Is this legal? Like I said, I understand that I owe the loan. That's being worked out. Until it is, my truck is my only income so I'm trying to avoid that. I just need to know if he can legally move my wife's car and my trailer, and if he does get it, can he take the trailer?


Repossession: Unlawful Repossession

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire